If you are looking for somewhere special to work alongside great people, while being challenged and supported to grow your career, apply for one of our openings today.
Wellington, New Zealand Contract
At Silverstripe, we create compelling experiences for people online using creativity, collaboration, and innovation. Making the complex simple in the digital world doesn’t just involve tech—it involves teams filled with determined people working to improve the lives of those around them.
We're really proud of our culture. We're relaxed in the way we work together but meet high delivery expectations.
We're committed to developing ourselves individually and as a business.
We don't just say you can progress, we create opportunities for you to move up (and up!)
Benefits of working with us
- Cuba Street cafes & lunch spots
- Fully stocked fridges, cupboards, and fruit bowls
- Kiwi owned & operated - but you'll work on global projects
- Medium-sized, non-hierarchical organisation means everyone is approachable but you also get to develop yourself through significant projects
- Supportive working environment and colleagues
- Work-life balance (really)
- Friday drinks, board game night, yoga, group runs etc.
A natural extension of our open source and agile culture is a passion for learning. There are plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development within Silverstripe. This includes challenging projects, internal mentoring programmes, and regular internal events like “Show & Tell”.
We’re also committed to growing the next generation of developers. We volunteer regularly at 'hackathons' with organisations like Catalyst. We also hire interns through the Summer of Tech & Biz programmes.