If you are looking for somewhere special to work alongside great people, while being challenged and supported to grow your career, apply for one of our openings today.
SilverStripe is on the look out for talented people — and plenty of them — to join us.
Wellington, New Zealand Full-time
Are you a dedicated and passionate senior-level developer looking for the next step in your career? Here at SilverStripe we pride ourselves on our collaborative and supportive environment, all the while ensuring our people are given the chance to continuously learn and develop.
New Zealand Full-time
Silverstripe is looking for a full-time Support Engineer to join our Service Desk team in Wellington.
New Zealand Full-time
Silverstripe is looking for a full-time Application Support Developer to join our Operations team based in Wellington.
We're really proud of our culture. We're relaxed in the way we work together but meet high delivery expectations.
We're committed to developing ourselves individually and as a business.
We don't just say you can progress, we create opportunities for you to move up (and up!)
Benefits of working with us
- Waterfront adjacent
- Courtney Place cafes & lunch spots
- Surrounded by gyms
- Fresh bread baked by our in-house 'baker'
- Fully stocked fridges, cupboards, and fruit bowls
- Kiwi owned & operated - but you'll work on global projects
- Medium sized, non-hierarchical organisation means everyone is approachable but you also get to develop yourself through significant projects
- Supportive working environment and colleagues
- Work-life balance (really)
- Friday drinks, board game night, yoga, group runs etc.
A natural extension of our open source and agile culture is a passion for learning. There are plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development within Silverstripe. This includes challenging projects, internal mentoring programmes, and regular internal events like “Show & Tell”.
We’re also committed to growing the next generation of developers. We volunteer regularly at 'hackathons' with organisations like Catalyst. We also hire interns through the Summer of Tech & Biz programmes.