Expert reviews to ensure your website follows best practices
Ensure that your website is secure, reliable, fast, and can be easily maintained. SilverStripe solution architects will review the application code on your site for security, performance, and coding best practices and detail where improvements could be made.
Our code review considers
Best practice areas reviewed:
- Alignment with SilverStripe software coding conventions
- Appropriate use of the architecture and tools offered by SilverStripe Platform or the Common Web Platform
- Use of undesirable APIs (for example obsolete APIs and direct SQL access)
- Other general best practices, as and where identified
- Performance deficiencies
- Security vulnerabilities
- Sufficient coverage of unit tests
- Sufficient user (business) and technical (developer) documentation
Our performance review considers
- The capacity of your website under load and where issues may arise such as CPU, RAM and disk space
SilverStripe provides a written report and Q&A session, allowing your development team to consider, understand, and resolve the feedback.