People and Culture Advisor
Our P&C Advisor is moving overseas, which means we have an awesome opportunity for a P&C enthusiast to join our team. You may be an HR Advisor or perhaps you’re looking for the next step from an HR Coordinator role. If you have specialised in any area of the employee lifecycle and want to gain some more generalist experience, this would be a great opportunity for you too. Regardless, this is an awesome opportunity to join our P&C team and really make an impact!
At Silverstripe, we create compelling experiences for people online using creativity, collaboration, and innovation. Making the complex simple in the digital world doesn’t just involve tech—it involves teams filled with determined people working to improve the lives of those around them.
We have set ourselves some really big initiatives as an organisation and a P&C team. So if you’re looking for your next challenge and a role that offers plenty of opportunity for growth, come join us on our journey.
What will I be doing?
- Be a trusted advisor to people leaders providing robust, best practice HR advice and solutions
- Support and contribute to key organisational and P&C initiatives such as diversity and inclusion; talent management; performance and remuneration; and development strategies and frameworks
- Enable people leaders to own the leadership of their teams through best practice advice and coaching
- Provide recruitment support/advice, in conjunction with the P&C Business Partner
- Be a change agent and support transformation to enable the business to develop.
What will I need to be successful?
- 2-3 years experience in a HR function, ideally in a generalist role, with a solid understanding of the employee lifecycle
- Adept at building relationships and developing a deep understanding of teams, functional roles, and their associated capability requirements
- Demonstrated experience on providing advice on general HR issues in a confident manner
- Ability to advise and support people leaders to lead people processes and create an inclusive, high performance culture within their teams where talent is nurtured
- Ability to confidently communicate and help others understand the importance of Silverstripe’s vision and values. The ability to translate the vision and values into day-to-day activities and behaviours.
At Silverstripe we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Our DEI employee led network (‘All Stripes’) work together to improve current practices to ensure our people feel valued and included.
We actively foster a culture that supports our core values of Camaraderie, Care and Curiosity. Our culture sets us apart — it’s a key reason that brings people to Silverstripe and keeps them here. Having fully stocked drinks and food cabinets encourage our Silverstripers to kōrero (talk) over kai (food) and kawhe (coffee)! You will get the chance to discover how great our people (and chat!) are through our regular lunch and learns. Oh did we mention Innovation week? Well, that’s something you do not want to miss out on!
Excited about the opportunity after reading the above? Apply now and show us what you can do by helping develop leading-edge websites and applications for our high-profile clients, based both nationally and internationally. All applications must be submitted through the Silverstripe website or by visiting silverstripe.workable.com. Applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Applications close at 5pm Friday, 10 March 2023.