We're currently planning what we're going to put into version 2.1 of SilverStripe, and we'd love to get your feedback.
Of course, we've got some ideas of our own:
- Putting together a library of templates and default site configurations that help you get started more quickly.
- Improving the installer so that it can help you set up multiple SilverStripe sites, and assist you with publication to your production web-server.
- Improving the usability of the whole system, especially the newsletter section, based on feedback from local usability consultants Optimal Usability.
- Improving the performance and reliability of the CMS.
- Adding features to streamline your editing experience, such as the ability to publish a number of pages at once, and keyboard shortcuts.
But we'd like to hear from you before we get started. Where do you think our development effort should go in the next release?
- Which new features or modules should we add?
- Which existing features need the most attention?
- How do you think we can make the process of building a site with SilverStripe easier?
- Which site templates would you like to see out of the box?
Post your ideas below!
Post your comment
Comments for this post are now closed.