We're delighted to announce the ten students working with us over coming months, thanks (very much) to Google's Summer of Code program.
We are still finalising which mentor will work with the students, and refining the exact projects from the ideas I originally posted.
Students and tentative project overviews...
- Bernat Foj Capell, Spain (internationalisation/localisation support)
- Elijah Lofgren, USA (Improve CMS Usability)
- Lakshan Perera, Sri Lanka (Mashup)
- Markus Lanthaler, Italy (OpenID support, security system)
- Mateusz Ujma, Poland (Photo editing, image garbage collection)
- Meg Risen, USA (Usability / Mashup)
- Ofir Picazo Navarro, Mexico (Google Maps support)
- Philipp Krenn, Austria (Postgres / Microsoft SQL support)
- Quin Hoxie, USA (Tabular and graphical reporting engine)
- Will Scott, USA (SEO: Adwords/Google Sitemaps)
- Brian Calhoun
- Matt Peel
- Hayden Smith
- Ingo Schommer
- Sam Minnee
- Sean Harvey
- Sigurd Magnusson
Post your comment
Comments for this post are now closed.